Satin Wedding Dresses
- Gorgeous Scalloped Neck Satin A-line Gown With Lace Sleeves
- Simple Sleeveless Plunging Stain Gown With Illusion Deep V-back And Lace
- Style Lacy Bodice Satin Gown With Pockets And Bow
- Mermaid V-neck Satin Sexy Wedding Gown With Train And Deep V-back
- A-Line Ball Gown Tea-Length V-Neck Long Sleeve Beading Jacket Chiffon Tulle Lace Sequins Organza Satin Dress
- Modest Satin Elegant Long Sleeve Wedding Gown With Cathedral Train And Buttons
- Charming Ruched Bust Taffeta Trumpet Dress With Bow at Back
- Jewel-Neck Satin A-Line Gown With Illusive Lace Back And Cap Sleeves
- Sheath Long Scoop Illusion-Sleeve Keyhole Lace Satin Dress With Bow
- Long V-Neck Wedding Dress With Sweep Train And V Back
- V-Neck Empire Sleeveless Deep-V Back Sheath Long Satin Wedding Dress
- Maxi V-Neck Long Sleeve Beading Sweep Train Lace Satin Dress
- Sheath Long Strapless Sleeveless Lace-Up Satin Dress
- Impressive Mermaid/Trumpet Short Sleeve Bridal Gown With Cathedral Train
- Satin Plunging V-neck A-line Wedding Dress With Open Back
- Square A-line High-low Short Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress with Zipper Back
- Off-the-shoulder V-neck Crystal Decorated Sheath Dress
- Bateau Floor-length Low-V Back Sheath Satin Dress With Crystal Detailing
- Sexy Plunging Spaghetti Lace Bridal Gown With Cathedral Train
- 3-4 Sleeve Satin A-Line Dress With Bateau Neckline
- Pencil Bateau-Neck Short Short-Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress
- A-Line Floor-Length Off-The-Shoulder T-Shirt-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Lace Appliques And Ruffles
- Floor-Length V-Neck Jeweled Satin Wedding Dress With Brush Train And V Back
- A-Line Long Sleeve Tulle Button Wedding Dress
- Long Sleeve Lace and Satin Dress With Queen Anne Neckline
- Deep V-Neck A-Line Dress With Spaghetti Straps Brush Train
- Ball Gown Long Scoop Sleeveless Deep-V-Back Satin Dress With Appliques
- Sheath Floor-Length Sweetheart Sleeveless Corset-Back Satin Dress With Beading And Ruching
- A-Line Floor-Length Bateau-Neck Cap-Sleeve Zipper Satin Dress With Appliques And Beading
- Half Sleeve Lace Top Long Mermaid Dress with Crystal Detailing
- Ball Gown Long Bateau Half-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Lace
- Lace Top Long Sleeve Floor Length Satin Applique Dress
- V-Neck Draping Satin Wedding Dress With Pleated Bodice And Brush Train
- Satin Short Sleeve Off-The-Shoulder Dress With Pockets and Bow
- Bateau Long Short-Sleeve Appliqued Satin Wedding Dress
- Plus Size Off Shoulder Lace Up Bridal Gown With Crystal Empire Waist
- A-Line Knee-Length Bowed Short-Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress
- Sheath High-Neck Long Sleeveless Appliqued Wedding Dress With Beading
- A-Line Tea-Length High Neck Sleeveless Satin Wedding Dress With Illusion
- Scoop-Neck Lace 3/4 Length Sleeve A-Line Satin Wedding Dress With Corset Back
- Sheath Cowl-Neck Sleeveless Satin Wedding Dress With Waist Jewellery
- Long Satin Sleeveless Dress With Lace Bodice
- Mermaid V-neck Sleeveless Gown With Buttons And Open Back
- V-Neck A-Line Pleated Bridal Gown With Low-V Back And Brush Train
- Casual Satin and Lace Sheath Spaghetti Bridal Gown
- High-low Bateau Sleeveless Illusion Back Satin Dress With Bow
- Sleeveless Satin Angelic Ball Gown With Bow Sash
- A-Line Sleeveless Floor-Length Appliqued Jewel-Neck Satin Wedding Dress
Satin Wedding Dresses
On that big day, the one you’ve been dreaming of your whole life, the formality of satin lights up a room with its own luster that looks good under any type of lighting, natural or artificial, making it a very photogenic fabric. This mesmerizing quality gives satin a sense of classiness that is missing in dresses made from cheaper materials.
Slightly heavy, yet cool enough, satin wedding dresses can be worn during any season. Satin leaves a soft and cool sensation against the skin, for both the bride and anyone who touches her. Other fabrics are known to make hissing, chaffing sounds with any movement, yet satin remains silent and stately.
Satin does have its downside; the main one being that it stains easily. Just a drop of water alone can create a stain on quality satin. And cleaning satin is an expensive undertaking. However, considering that satin wedding dresses will be worn only once, this drawback isn’t a serious concern for a bride.
It is important to understand that there are a variety of different types of satin differing in how much they weigh and how much light they reflect. Duchess satin or cathedral satin is heavier and is used for satin wedding dresses that have tight corset tops and long trains. Chameuse and crepe backed satin is more lightweight and floats around the figure.
Satin wedding dresses can be made from different fibers and are most often woven from what is called bridal satin, made from silk or polyester fibers. Silk satin has a more natural shine, drapes over the figure most elegantly, and is cooler on the body. However, it is more prone to wrinkling and creasing. Polyester satin is more difficult to wrinkle, has a heavier feel, and is more stain resistant.
Our store has a wide variety of satin dresses to choose from. With the purpose of looking for something that floats with an ethereal draping quality, silk satin would be a good choice. Want to desire a more structured dress with trains and layers? Then polyester satin is the way to go.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (183)Satin Wedding Dresses
By T's Mom
This dress with ruched bodice is versatile. It has bow pattern at the back and that makes it stand out from others. The front is so elegant with trumpet style.
By Ashley N
This dress is just perfect. Even more gorgeous on!! Mary is fantastic to work with and shipping was super fast! The dress fits true to size as well. You can't go wrong! Such a great find.
By Lorna Dawkins
I really could not recommend Kathy enough. I'm SO thankful I found her shop on on June Bridals.
She went above and beyond to make me my dream dress, and I couldn't recommend anyone better to make your wedding dress in the shop. She was so lovely, patient and accommodating throughout all of our communication and the process of over 100 messages, and the finished product is absolutely beautiful.
Her prices (taking into account her designs, craftsmanship and quality) are amazing!! Someone could have easily charged 5 times the amount she did to create my custom wedding dress. I would urge anyone not to hesitate in using her!
Thank you Kathy! :)
Item was just as described and fit perfectly! I love it! Only slight downside is that the length is a little long which it was my fault with measurement. But other than that which really isn't a big deal it is great :)
I loved my dress and the color was perfect exactly what I was looking for if I have one complaint it would be that the dress was to long and I
By bayla badree
I was definitely worried after I made the purchase that the dress might not look right and I would have to spend more money on another dress. However, to my surprise, the dress was excellent and it was even delivered to me in the prom in criticising him and he, it was in fact stitched exactly to my custom size. I had sent and when I tried it on. It looked absolutely gorgeous. Very pleased with the purchase.
Hi just came to tell that?my wedding dress is gorgeous, I served well and I loved the high quality materials you used for my dress. All the guests complimented me for my bridal dress and it is a perfect fit with my wedding theme, so thank you very much.
By Yoli Evans
I read lots of great reviews about this store. But now I know that all these reviews are true. This is a really great store. Very value for money service and the dress is just out of this world.
I will highly recommend this website to people I know.
By Katie Stouffer
The dress is SPECTACULAR! It fits like a dream and is so comfortable. Thank you so much!
By greta mirchel
This dress is absolutely perfect for my wedding! It looks exactly like the pictures. The fit is perfect.... I usually am a size 4 or 6 and the small size fit like a glove. Asides from the dress being perfect the quick shipping was amazing. Thank you so much for making this the easiest wedding dress shopping experience ever! I'll post photos soon after our wedding this upcoming fall.
Items arrived exactly as described, better lace quality than expected. Can't wait for the big day!
By C C
I absolutely love my dress!! This was my first purchase on this shop and I was a little nervous about it, but I'm so pleased. I asked for a custom size as I am very petite and it arrived exactly as I'd requested.
Email responses were quick and it also arrived a lot sooner than I expected. It was so much better value than the bridal shops on the high street!
Thank you so much :)
By Olga Motsyk
Gorgeous dress, fits vey well. Can't wait to wear it for my wedding day! ?? And thanks to the ladies of Dorris Wedding for the great communication and customer service!
By Giulia Lazzaro
good service, fast expedition and good contact! My big day is in next month. Can't wait to wear it!
By Ruthann McKenzie
It is a perfectly fitting dress and I am in complete love with it. The shipping was superfast and there is nothing that I can find fault with the dress. I'm definitely going to look beautiful on my wedding day.
These dresses came exactly as it looked in the photos, actually they were much prettier than we imagined!! they are the perfect length for us. I can't wait to see my nieces wearing these at our wedding!!!
- View more